Peacock Sky Vineyard
• Scenic heli flight from your choice of 6 Auckland Helipads, across the harbour to Waiheke Island
• Three course lunch
• Complimentary glass of bubbles, wine or beer with your entree
• Private wine tasting
• Optional Private Vineyard tour
• Taxi transfer to ferry terminal
• Ferry tickets or helicopter return back to Auckland (additional cost)
• Allow 4 hours
Located in the centre of Waiheke Island, Peacock Sky Vineyard displays stunning views stretching across the Hauraki Gulf to Auckland.
The tasting room and restaurant are in a secluded setting surrounded by lush native bush. The owners share their verdant home with a flock of wild peacocks from which the vineyard takes its name.
Sample fine wines with a Private Tasting in The Tasting Room, dine in for a gourmet lunch and relax among the eclectic selection of antiques and artwork that Peacock Sky has to offer.
You’ll also have the option of a Private Vineyard Tour.