INFLITE is created through the merger of the assets of Helilink and Air National.
Our mission is to be the first choice for air travel solutions; offering helicopter and fixed wing aircraft charter services for scenic tours and exclusive flight experiences while providing friendly, efficient and professional service. We pride ourselves on the presentation of our fleet, pilots and team of operational staff who ensure our clients receive the highest level of service at all times.
What we do
INFLITE Charters systems have been designed to ensure all our clients receive dedicated service whether it be airport or luxury lodge transfers; a picnic in the wilderness; multiple destination itineraries; or the need to move large groups of people around the country. We have access to the right aircraft to suit every budget and timeframe.
With a range of experienced pilots and access to exclusive concessions to some of New Zealand’s most iconic and diverse scenery combines to create memories of a lifetime. This alliance along with our modern fleet of helicopters and aircraft help us maintain excellent working relationships with many of New Zealand’s luxury lodges, high-end accommodation and activity providers.
INFLITE Charters is strategically located throughout New Zealand and is a leading force in customised air travel for all your fixed wing and helicopter charter requirements not only in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific, but on a global scale.
Why choose us
• Safety is paramount, all our systems and procedures focus on ensuring not only that we achieve the highest possible standards but are also leaders in our industry.
• Our Customer Service experience is second to none and one that we are very proud of, this ensures we will be your preferred choice for many years to come.
• Discretion is guaranteed to ensure those in the public eye can relax and enjoy their personal time.
• INFLITE’s Pilot / Guides experience and skills are what set them apart, the passion they have for their country ensures they are genuine and enthusiastic hosts.
• A Concierge is on hand to ensure your every expectation is met and exceeded.
INFLITE begins operating from Mechanics Bay, Auckland CBD.
INFLITE acquires a base in Taupo.
INFLITE Group becomes NZ’s first nationwide tourism activity provider to achieve CarboNZero certification
INFLITE established Skydive Mt. Cook at Pukaki Airfield.
INFLITE Group is named as a finalist in the NZ Tourism Awards: Tourism Sustainability Business Excellence Award – more than $6m annual turnover
INFLITE Group merges with Heletranz with the brand, helicopters and staff joining INFLITE.
INFLITE obtains the 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers seal of approval
Heletranz is a Finalist in the 2021 Westpac Business Awards in Auckland for Customer Service Delivery.
Skydive Franz Josef & Fox Glacier win the Qualmark 100% Pure New Zealand Experience Award for our contribution to the Department of Conservation track restoration project in the Westcoast Community
INFLITE acquires a new maintenance and servicing division from Oceania based at North Shore Airport