Need to Connect to an International Flight?
Get in touch!
Nelson Tasman Air, based at Motueka Airfield alongside Skydive Abel Tasman are able to offer exclusive flight connections to international flights for foreign nationals in New Zealand. Ferries are not available, however we’re able to help with people need to get across Cook Strait.
If you’re in the South Island and need to get to Wellington, we’re able to offer exclusive flights. Please note that weight limits apply to all aircraft.
To book, fill out the form below, indicating your desired travel date and time and we’ll be in touch to confirm your flight.
Needing to travel from Christchurch, Queenstown, or somewhere else around the South Island to Wellington or Auckland? We’re also able to help with a fleet of aircraft available.
More information on travelling domestically within New Zealand is available on the covid19.govt.nz website.
- Are not diagnosed with COVID-19 (or have been declared as recovered by a medical doctor)
- Do not have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Are not awaiting results for COVID19 testing
- Are not a close contact of a suspected/probable/confirmed case of COVID-19, and,
- Have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
If you meet these criteria you can make a booking to connect to your international flight.